A collection of links to organizations and governing bodies with more information.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC: Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR)
- Division of Parasitic Diseases
- European Society of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
- American Society for Clinical Pathology
- American College of Gastroenterology (ACG)
- Infectious Diseases Society of American (IDSA)
- American Society for Microbiology
- American Society of Parasitologists
- Journal of Clinical Microbiology
- Clinical Microbiology Reviews
- The American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene
At TECHLAB, employees are family! Hear what they have to say:
We make products that make a difference to people’s health all over the world. It is truly a pleasure to be a part of something this important.
Working on a wide range of projects that utilize many different technologies is both exciting and challenging. You never know what tomorrow will bring!
I am proud to work for a company that genuinely values hard working employees.
Since day one, TECHLAB® has been more like a family to me than just a business. Truly, the people I work with make the company what it is. We succeed because we are a team.
I am proud to work for such a great company that works to make the lives of people better! I take pride in the fact that TECHLAB® manufactures quality products that help people and values its employees.
I am grateful to be a part of the company that produces such quality products. It is even more rewarding to know those products are making a difference in peoples’ lives.
Since I began in 2000, TECHLAB® has consistently maintained a safety-conscious environment. In addition, my R&D knowledge has continued to progress by having access to the latest technologies in medical diagnostics.
IT is great to be a member of a Maintenance Team that keeps the production equipment operating here at TECHLAB®.
TECHLAB®’s product development is driven by international collaborations with world-renowned institutions. We establish formal partnerships with clinical experts to shape the design and performance of our IVDs.
I love working at TECHLAB® – the quality and dedication that goes into all of our products makes it easy to be a Clinical Coordinator!